FARAZ RAHANAM ENG-GROUP
- A braking circuit is built in the AC Drives of all the capacities.
- Built-in PG feedback circuit is standard equipment.
- An optional keypad is available.
- Overload capacity: 200% for 10s
- Current response: 5 times greater than previous models (compared with the)
- Reduction of torque ripple realizes low vibration.
- Reduced roll-back during starting up.
- Current response (ACR): 500Hz
- Speed control accuracy: ±0.01%
- 200% of rated current for 10s
(Overload begins from 80% continuous operation with a carrier frequency of 10kHz.)
- A single AC Drive can control an induction motor (open/closed loop control) and a synchronous motor (the optional PG interface card is required).
- FRENIC-Lift AC Drives are available in a series with capacities ranging from 4.0 to 45kW for three-phase 400V model.
5.5 to 22kW for three-phase 200V model.
2.2kW for single-phase 200V model.
- Applicable to the inputs by open collector/complementary output as a standard specification (Encoder power supply is switchable between +12V and +15V.)
- Applicable to the inputs from the 5V line driver as an option
- Applicable to Sin/Cos, Serial interface (EnDat2.1) and Parallel interface (4-bit gray code, UVM 3-bit code)
- DC bus capacitor life: 7 years
- Electrolytic capacitor life on the printed circuit boards: 7 years
- Cooling fan life: 5 years
- Life warning signal
- Recording and display of cumulative operating time
- Recording and display of cumulative operations
- EC Directives (CE Marking) (EN61800-3)
- Safety standards (EN954-1)
- Sink/source switchable
- RS-485 communications (Modbus RTU) is adopted as standard equipment.
- CAN Bus is adopted as (optional)
- DCP3 communication (-EA version)
- EN12015 and EN12016 compliance by adding external EMC filter and DCR.
- AC Drive support loader software is provided.
- A multi-function keypad (with backlit LCD) makes it possible to copy or edit the function code data.